Blogging tips

Monday, March 3, 2014

DIY Photo Coasters

We recently made these photo coasters for my mother in laws birthday. She is always wanting pictures of her grandkids, so when I saw these on Pinterest, I knew it would be the perfect gift. And of course Mimi loved them!



Supplies needed:
Tiles or Coasters (I bought mine at the Dollar Store)
Photos
Spray adhesive
Clear gloss coating spray

Cut photos to size of the coaster and use the spray adhesive to mount the photos. Then use the gloss coating to seal images. You will need to repeat this step several times, but allow them to dry completely before repeating. Once the coasters are dry, they are ready to be used!

Follow: Pinterest / Instagram / Bloglovin

Linking up with: Accidentally Wonderful / Katherines Corner / Pig & Dac / Homemade Ginger / View from the fridge / The DIY'ERS / Woods of Bell Trees

11 comments:

  1. Neat idea! Definitely something I never would have thought of and it seems pretty easy... always a plus. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like 500x easier than other DIY photo coasters I've seen. I've often wondered if they really needed to be THAT complicated. Now I know! Thank you for sharing! Found you through Plucky's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great kid project! I am thinking Mother's Day gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea, i love it. Thank you for linking up to Mommy moments blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Thanks a ton for sharing. c:
    I can't wait to try this out!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet and what a great gift too. Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cool!! Thanks for linking up at Take it on Tuesday!
    ~ Betsy @ Romance on a dime

    ReplyDelete